♥Lovely Readers♥

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beauty Review: A Lu Jee Pointed End Glamour Concentrated Eyelashes 20

Disclaimer: This product was sent by kkcenterhk for review purposes only. I did not get paid to do this  review. This is my 100% honest opinion.

A LU JEE POINTED END GLAMOUR CONCENTRATED EYELASHES -20


Product Link:


> Brand New With Original Retail Packaging
> 100% Authentic and Handmade 
> Ten Pairs in Box
> Made in Taiwan
> Material: Artificial Fibers





Price:
$16.50


ABOUT THE STORE:
 http://www.kkcenterhk.com sells different kinds of lashes, wholesale or individual priced. They sell make up as well and wigs. They have awesome selection of nice lashes depending on your taste and budget. Check them out!

PRODUCT:
Oh My Gee! People have been asking me what lashes I'm wearing and here it is!!! These lashes are ahhhhmazing!! For the price, can't beat a great lashes! 10 pairs! It has a thin band which is a lot better in my opinion as it looks more natural! I only wore eyeliner on my upper lashes and used DUO lash glue to glue them and that's it! Perfect look!




CLOSE UPS:





Aren't they amazing? :D




Rating

I will give them more than 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!




8 comments:

  1. OMG!
    So cute~~
    I love these lashes. Someday I'll have these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have full dark lashes I wonder if lashes would look good on me...gotta try them out! Great post missy. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iyah! your lashes looks soo awesome! Thanks for the review!! :) It reminds me of Shu Uemura's Aya Takano lashes! but 10 in a box is awesome!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh those lashes look so so pretty on you lyah!! omgosh need to pick these up you look like a DOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really
    gives me an insight on this topic.


    wholesale cashmere

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've long been inspired by urban art and have finally created a collection that pays homage to this secret addiction of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need tax help?. Call 888-241-0002, and speak with an expert tax attorney, CPA, or enrolled agent to learn your legal tax relief options.
    tax help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red Pepper Waterproof Case only $19.99 Coolest iphone cases.. Compare them to lifeproof we also provide free next day shipping and a wide range of products.

    cheap lifeproof cases

    ReplyDelete

♥Welcome to my As Pink As My Juicy!♥

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. I appreciate it a lot! I will try to comment back or answer your questions shortly. If you want an immediate answer, you can also email me ☺ Thank You again and Have a great day! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BThemes

Total Pageviews