♥Lovely Readers♥

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Work work work

Hello ladies.. (And gents if there's any?) how are you all on this New Year? I missed the old blogging days.. The fun,
Exchanging comments, the meet ups, the sharing of beauty stuff, the contests where you can put on a full make up face and join. I miss the fun.. Maybe I'm just out of the blogging world now that maybe some people still doing these contest that I don't know about? Anyway, I need to motivate myself to post more.. I have so much pending posts I need to do. Sometimes it feels like work already which shouldn't be because I started blogging just for fun.. I need to change my perspective and just do it for fun again :) I'm currently at work pulling a double shift. It's my 2nd 16 hour shift for the year. Not bad. Need to recover and pay the holiday bills! Hahahah! I wanna thank everyone who still reads my blog :) I truly appreciate you all.. I don't say this often but really THANK YOU :D

Please do say hi from time to time or add me at Instagram: @adriyah

Ciao,
IYAH

8 comments:

  1. I do hope you blog again soon! I still read your posts everytime you have a new one up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacquelyn!! How are you now love? :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Iyah. You prolly don't remember me. but I used to be an avid beauty blogger and I used to follow you. Then, just what you described, blogging wasn't the way it used to be and i was loosing the motivation and finding the fun behind it. But I returned to the blogging world, left the beauty blogging behind, but you were one of my favorite people I liked reading about. I'm glad you still blog when you can, and happy to follow you again. You'll have fun with it again, just hang in there. take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl!! OMGGG of course I remember you :D You're right, the motivation wasn't there anymore and only a few blogger that I knew blog nowadays. I'm glad you returned. We should do this for fun and only when we have time :) Following you as well :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Glad to see you trying to overcome your blogging-block. :]. And I hope you're getting enough sleep + rest. <33

    Hope to see more from you! And I *love* that lippie color on you. You pull off darker colors so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! your comment means so much to me :)

      Delete
  4. Ive been a bad blogger too for months! I dont do updates on my blog for a very long time and now im missing it! So i did a lil update on my blog and now im hooked! I miss you all and im catching up reading your blog at the moment! Belated HBD by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! me too!! I need to get back on blogging soon :) Thank you for the greetings :)

      Delete

♥Welcome to my As Pink As My Juicy!♥

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. I appreciate it a lot! I will try to comment back or answer your questions shortly. If you want an immediate answer, you can also email me ☺ Thank You again and Have a great day! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BThemes

Total Pageviews