♥Lovely Readers♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

Beauty Review: Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream (Natural Green)

Note: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

LIOELE DOLLISH VEIL VITA BB CREAM (NATURAL GREEN)

image from https://www.lioeletexas.com

Hello Everyone!! Another BB Cream that I'm excited to review.. My skin during winter gets so dry and red so I'm happy to let you guys know a product that combats redness. I had this for awhile. For a month now actually just to test drive this and see if it breaks me out. So far, it didn't. Whenever I break out lately is due to my hormonal imbalance. :(

ABOUT THE STORE: 
This is the Official U.S. distributor of Lioele cosmetics in the U.S. since August 1, 2012. They have so much kawaii things from make up to skincare to Beauty tools. For you girls that live in Texas, they offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders $50 and above.





Visit their website and their facebook for more info: www.facebook.com/lioeletexas


PROMOTIONS AND COUPONS:
Check out their website for Promotions like FREE SHIPPING and also Use "adriyah" on check out for 15% off your purchase!


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Description from Lioele Texas website: 
The Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream is a multifunctional skincare and makeup product. It contains the following 6 vitamins (Vitamins A, B5, C, E, F and H) to strengthen and nourish the skin to grow at its own pace for lifting and firming the skin while giving rich moisture. A hint of the Dollish Veil Vita BB can be used as both a foundation and concealer to magically cover, shade, and hide any skin imperfection for a moisturized yet natural matte finish. This unique Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream not only protects the skin from UVA and UVA's damaging rays, but it also changes capsule colors immediately right after application.


What I like about this BB Cream is that its so light and fresh! Smells great as well and blends perfectly! I like that it contains Vitamins in it so this BB Cream doubles up as Skincare as well. Makes our skin super soft and bright!


APPLICATION:
Excuse my veiny hands!

As you can see, the color is kind of like minty green. Good for redness on our face.





See how nice and bright when its blended? Compared to the picture above that its kind of reddish.



First of, since my skin is so DRY especially in winter time, I apply my moisturizer all over my face.




After you blend it, you apply the LIOELE DOLLISH VEIL VITA BB CREAM in GREEN then blend it. I use my fingertips (remember to always wash hands before doing this!)




This is how it looks when its blended. As you can see, the coverage is not that good because you can still see my blemishes so I have to use a separate concealer to conceal my blemishes but to combat redness, I feel like this is a great product. I like how my skin doesn't look dry. It looks healthy :)





This is with the camera flash.



PRICE:

RATING:




I hope my review helps those people who wants to find a good BB Cream with Skin Care benefits and that the one that can combat red skin. :) I have a new email which you guys can email me anytime for inquiries or just questions: loveapamj@gmail.com



Happy Almost Valentine's Day!!! :)




7 comments:

  1. I miss my longer hair! Curl mo palagi hair mo sis, it looks really nice on you. Parang princess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis.. Kakatamad kasi mag curl minsan.. hahah!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reviewing! I was thinking of this one and your post popped up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the lavender one that I will review soon :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

♥Welcome to my As Pink As My Juicy!♥

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. I appreciate it a lot! I will try to comment back or answer your questions shortly. If you want an immediate answer, you can also email me ☺ Thank You again and Have a great day! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BThemes

Total Pageviews