Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money. Nothing is sponsored here.
MAKE UP HAUL :)
Hello Everyone!! Yay for haul time.. been awhile since I did this and I'm always excited doing haul posts. Anyway, yesterday I was at Tyler Mall and went to the event. Uhm, what kind of an event was that? It just started and almost everything was SOLD OUT? I was not happy but anyway, got some stuff. After that, I also went to Sephora to grab some stuff.
This one is from Camera Ready Cosmetics. I jumped in the bandwagon and purchased this. Happy that I did because its amazing!! It's much better than my HD Make up forever powder and Ben Nye Banana Powder is much much cheaper! So yes, I'm happy :)
Here it is! Unboxed.. in all its glory!! Ah! I love make up!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil - $48. I've researched so much about this product and there were so many positive reviews! Hoping to heal my acne scars :(
- Josie Maran Argan Blend Concealer - $28 - I got the medium one. It looks dark in the picture but its perfect for me. I love how it has argan oil so that when I'm concealing my acne scars, its also healing it and lightening it.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Foundation - $39 - I had this before in 5 but I returned it and exchanged it for 4.5 shade. Much better. Anyway, I so love this foundation. One drop of Argan Oil and Its moisturizing for my dry skin!
- MAC Archie Girls "Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow Palette - $44 - I was going to get the Veronica one but its all purple. I want varieties. This palette is just perfect. You can create a natural look or smokey look.
- MAC Archie Girls "Betty Bright" Lipstick - $16.50 - this is the only lipstick I like at the Betty Collection. I'v gotten compliments wearing this. I will post pics of me wearing it next time.
- MAC Archie Girls "Boyfriend Stealer" Lipstick - $16.50 - dark and sultry will be a good description but I love this!! Would be nice to own a vampy lipstick. I was mad/sad that I wasn't able to get Ronnie Red and Daddy's Little Girl :( but that's OK.. not for me :(
- MAC Archie Girls "Prom Princess" Blush - $22 - this is such a gorgeous blush!!
- MAC Archie Girls "Veronica's Blush" Face Powder - $30 - I love the combination of blush and highlighter. I was thinking if I should have purchased the other Face powder but I need to be contented of what I have now, lol
That's all for now.. I'm working on some Beauty Reviews.. I miss you all!!
I am always updating my instagram so feel free to add me and say hello!!