♥Lovely Readers♥

Thursday, October 3, 2013

MAC RIRI Fall Collection


Well hello everyone!!!!!! :) I hope everyone is doing well.. I've been busy lately with work and school. Juggling both is crazy because you never had enough time to do this.. Do that... 

Anyway, the make up junkie in me had to get the MAC RIRI FALL COLLECTION. It looks awesome! And the pictures and swatches made it look delicious! Sure enough, in person, the packaging is just to die for. You know me and my love of pink. It just looks so girly and cute!


What I got: 
Smoke Cocoa Palette
Her Cocoa Palette
Hibiscus kiss Bronzer Duo
Bad girl gone good blush
RIRI Woo lipstick
Talk that talk lipstick



Beautiful isn't? Oh make up.... :)

Anyway, catch me on instagram: @adriiyah (yup it's new!)

Love you all!
<3 Iyah

3 comments:

♥Welcome to my As Pink As My Juicy!♥

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. I appreciate it a lot! I will try to comment back or answer your questions shortly. If you want an immediate answer, you can also email me ☺ Thank You again and Have a great day! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BThemes

Total Pageviews