♥Lovely Readers♥

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sephora VIB haul 2013


#Sephora #VIB haul! It looks a lot but most are just samples lol! Main stuff are:

�� MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation

�� NARS e/s "silent night" (been wanting this forever)

�� YSL faux cils baby doll mascara (my fave!)

�� YSL multi action concealer (read rave reviews!)

�� KAT VON D tattoo liner (fave!!)

�� YSL lip stain "fuchsia cubiste"

�� YSL lip stain "pourpre preview"


 And the rest are BI samples like tarte mascara, clinic lip balm, agave oil treatment, ultra repair cream, ysl concealer, iphone5 case.


I've participated with sephora FF sale since 2008�� I love their annual sale! What did u guys end up hauling?��



Love,
Iyah

2 comments:

  1. wow i love your haul! you have so many amazing products xx
    so jealous!

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hauls!! <3 <3 soo many YSL's!

    ReplyDelete

♥Welcome to my As Pink As My Juicy!♥

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. I appreciate it a lot! I will try to comment back or answer your questions shortly. If you want an immediate answer, you can also email me ☺ Thank You again and Have a great day! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BThemes

Total Pageviews